Can you such as this video clip?
Many people have already been defined as (or implied become) lesbian, gay, bisexual or transgender (commonly abbreviated LGBT).
Kang and Kodos are both gender ambiguous. While Kang is generally shown as male (although he might be described as a hermaphrodite), Kodos’ sex is uncertain: Kodos features a male vocals and it is called male in “E.T. Go Home”, yet is additionally called “sister” and wears feminine clothes in Tapped Out. But, Kamala is clearly shown as feminine. It might additionally be feasible that Kodos had been named „sis“ for comic purposes.
- Patty Bouvier – Almost married Veronica. 1 but, Veronica ended up being really a man known as Leslie, and so the wedding ended up being called down. Nonetheless , Patty has been confirmed with males, in other words. Principal Skinner, even though this had been before she ended up being founded as homosexual. In Treehouse of Horror III, she states “there goes the final lingering thread of my heterosexuality” after seeing Homer naked, but that is an episode that is non-canon could merely get the line for comic impact. She’s got been noted to possess dated Edna Krabappel, as she imagines her whenever she’s got to kiss Homer to split up Selma and Abe. She additionally dated a woman known as Evelyn in „Livin La Pura Vida“.
- Evelyn – she dated Patty in „Livin La Pura Vida“. She wound up breaking up with Patty at the end of the episode after she became friends with Homer but reunited with her.
Hinted to be Lesbian
- Martha – hinted as being interested in the associate librarian. 2
- Librarian – hinted to be interested in Martha. 2
- Megan Matheson – Admitted to having a spouse. 3
- Paula – hinted to be drawn to Marge and because almost all of her space contains lesbian things that are stereotypical. Towards the ends regarding the episode admits to presenting a spouse. („Marge the Lumberjill“)
Freely Gay Characters
- Comic Book Gay – Comic Book man’s homosexual relative. He likes „certain types“ of comic publications. 4
- John – A nostalgia shop owner whom befriends the Simpson household. 5 He is voiced by John Waters that is openly gay in true to life.
- Roscoe – supervisor regarding the Ajax metal Mill. He and their employees are typical homosexual, as well as breaks, they turn the mill right into a homosexual nightclub. 5
- Metal Mill Workers – Gay workers who benefit Roscoe. 5
- Angelo – A builder who had been used to renovate the Simpsons‘ kitchen after Homer’s failed efforts. 6 When Homer told him to kiss Marge he claims that he’s homosexual nevertheless the sub specialist does that for him.
- Grady and Julio – A homosexual couple that Homer roomed with; 7 they later on separated. 1 Grady is voiced by comedian and star Scott Thompson who’s freely homosexual in actual life. Hank Azaria (voice of Julio) used the same vocals for another homosexual character called Agador Spartacus into the 1996 comedy movie en titled The Birdcage. This guide is further grounded into the episode’s aptly parodied name, The Burns Cage.
- Thad – Marries Julio (with Homer once the officiant) subsequent to Julio’s and Grady’s breakup. 1
- Grizzly Shawn – Becomes enthusiastic about Moe, He later on married Barry).
- Barry – a spouse of Grizzly Shawn
- Dewey Largo – it had been first assumed in See Homer Run as he advertised he and Waylon Smithers were carpooling. In „Flaming Moe“, he announces to their music course that he’s operating away aided by the love of their life, that is a guy. He even offers a lisp that is exaggerated.
- Waylon Smithers – There are several recommendations to Smithers‘ orientation (or at the very least their fixation on Mr. Burns) along with his efforts to help keep it a key. But, an example that is blatant whenever Smithers boots up their family computer and an animation of Mr. Burns seems, saying (in demonstrably cobbled-together sound videos), „Hello, Smithers. You are quite great at turning me on. “ Smithers then states to Lisa (who was simply standing behind him), „Um, you ought to most likely simply ignore that. “ 8 Smithers was initially been shown to be freely homosexual in Flaming Moe, as he helps reopen Moe’s tavern as a homosexual club. Smithers is released when you look at the Burns Cage.
- Dewey – An ex-boyfriend of Dewey Largo.
- Elton John – he’s freely homosexual in true to life and it has been hitched to Canadian filmmaker David Furnish since 2005.
- Philip Hefflin – a professional photographer who had been enthusiastic about Abraham Simpson and claims that women disgust him.
- Svenjamin „Sven“ Golly – Upon fulfilling Marge, he says, „Ugh, where had been you when I had been directly? „
- Simply Stamp the solution Man – In “ The Blue that is fat Line“ it is revealed that he’s gay for Homer Simpson.
When you look at the wardrobe
- Unnamed Latino Man – as he saw Homer’s graffiti tag of „El Homo“, he said, „If just I had your courage, Senor. “ 9
- Unnamed smoking man – Moe attempted to take their watches, nevertheless when the guy noticed him, Moe stated which he was indeed simply coming on to him. The guy took Moe’s hand and stated they could return to their destination. 10
- Raoul – ladies disgust him in which he becomes thinking about Abraham Simpson. 11
- Stuart – a detailed buddy to Waylon Smithers.
- Gay Colonel – Colonel whom dates with Hans Moleman.
Hinted to be Homosexual. Rod and Todd Flanders – Ned Flanders provided Bart Simpson cash for perhaps perhaps not outing them in Bart towards the Future;
That they had mustaches and had been seen refurbishing furniture in denim shorts and white sleeveless tops. Additionally, both brothers have already been demonstrated to show behavior that is stereotypically gay such as for instance keeping arms while skipping. Additionally, one of these shouted to Ned that Marge “made me personally gay”, which resulted in Marge covering for him, as a result of Ned’s viewpoints that are anti-gay. But it was simply Bart making Rod state this, that you used to be afraid, but now you’re not as he told him it means.